Treanor Pujol are currently seeking suitable applicants for the following positions:
Contracts Manager Southern
Date: September 24, 2014
- The Role
- To plan and oversee site works by managing the gangs / sub-contractors and ensuring all necessary site documentation is correct and accurate ensuring safety, quality, profitability and client satisfaction.
- People responsibility
- The role involves the coordination and supervision of on-site activities, therefore the ability to set tasks and control work to the very highest standards – in terms of safety, quality and output – are essential.
- Financial Scope
- The applicant must be aware of contract allowances for each project and must execute work in the most efficient manner to ensure budgets are not exceeded. This will involve all stages from planning, delivery coordination, and safety briefings to the workforce with control to ensure efficiency at all stages. An awareness of the scope of works for each contract is required so variation work can be identified to the surveying teams.
- Essential & Regulatory
- · Must possess a minimum of 5 GCSE’s, including Maths and English
- · CPCS Appointed Person
- · SMSTS
- · Qualification in appropriate construction related subject.
Warehouse production operative
Date: July 1, 2014
- Production operatives required working in our busy Hollowcore warehouse, this is a fast paced environment with plenty of opportunities to learn new skills.
- The operative will be taking on a number of tasks from adding detail to Hollowcore slabs to preparation work for the next day’s production. The right person will be physically fit, a good team player and be willing to go the extra mile to help the company, previous experience preferred but not essential.
- The rates of pay are competitive and there is overtime available. The right candidate will start on a 3 month probationary contract but will lead to a permanent position should the candidate prove they are right for the position.
- This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to grow with a growing company.
Please forward your CV should you wish to be considered to: